Welcome to the Miracle League of Milwaukee!
The Miracle League believes everyone deserves the chance to play baseball. The league allows all children to play organized baseball, regardless of ability. Kids with special-needs dress in uniforms, make plays in the field and round the bases, just like their peers in standard little leagues.
Miracle League baseball is played on a custom-designed field featuring a cushioned, rubberized, completely flat surface to prevent injuries and allow access for the visually impaired and those in wheelchairs. All areas of the field, including the dugouts and restrooms, are universally accessible.
VIEW THE SUMMER 2018 MIRACLE LEAGUE SCHEDULE
Visit our website to view the summer 2018 Miracle League schedule, team standings, and to post news, announcements or comments to your program directors, coaches and teammates.
REGISTER FOR OUR SUMMER 2018 MIRACLE LEAGUE SEASON
Let's play ball! Registration is now open for the summer 2018 season of Miracle League baseball. Games will be played on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays at 5:30pm or 7pm, starting June 11, with an option for an extra game day pending registrations. Teams will be assigned prior to the beginning of the season.
- Days/Dates: Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from June 11th - August 9th, 2018
- Time: 5:30pm or 7pm
- Location: Werner Family Foundation Field at the Northwest YMCA - 9050 N Swan Road, Milwaukee, WI
- Registration is required, please click here to download the registration form.
JOIN US FOR A NEW PROGRAM - TOPSOCCER
US Youth Soccer TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by youth soccer association volunteers. The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl, who has a mental or physical disability.
- Days/Dates: Saturdays from June 23rd- August 11th
- Time: Ages 4-12 from Noon-1pm; Ages 12-21 from 1-2pm
- Location - Indoor field #3 at Uihlein Soccer Park - 7101 Good Hope Rd, Milwaukee
- Fee: This is a FREE program
- Registration: Registration is required. Please click here to register.
- Additional Info: For more information please click here to view our flyer.
Please contact Leila Wright at email@example.com or 414-357-2805.
9050 N. Swan Road
(formerly 91st Street)
Milwaukee, WI 53224-1910